If you wondering how to sign a PDF document on Mac, PDF Reader Pro provides the best signing experience on the platform.
- 1. Download PDF Reader Pro
- 2. Click Signature icon
at the top toolbar or
- Right-click where you want to place your signature
New Note or
Signature from the menu
- 5. Or click main menu Tools->Annotation->Signature to add an existing signature from Library.
- Right click the existing signature to delete
- 6. If you create a new signature, select ->Create to create a new Set color and opacity here
- invoices, W4, W9, tax declarations, insertion orders, CVs and many more
- 7. Save and Apply your signature
- If you want to customize your toolbar to get more frequent-used tool items,
- go “How to customize toolbar?” to learn more.