Add and delete watermark on PDFs. You can customize watermark with
texts and images, or change its opacity, color and positions as you like.
- 1. Open a PDF file within PDF Reader Pro;
- 2. Click toolbar Editor and tap watermark button
or click main menu Tools -> Editor -> Watermark;
- 3. Click (Batch) Add Watermark or (Batch) Remove Watermark;
- 4. Set text and images watermark. You can change the opacity,
color and positions of the watermark;
- 5. Click Manage Watermark Templates to review your watermark history and manage them.
- If you want to customize your toolbar to get more frequent-used tool items, go
"How to customize toolbar?" to learn more.